Tuesday, December 12, 2006

On being unwell

I'm suffering!

I've had a bad couple of days, yesterday I rose at 04.30 after a very restless night and arrived at the Corner Shop at 05.45 struggling to stand erect at my full height whilst battling the griping cramps in my stomach and a raging temperature. I knew it would be a bad day, despite my best efforts I was unable to see out the day and retired at noon.
Numerous visits to the 'little room' had left me quite weak so I returned to my bed at 13.00 and slept fairly soundly until 16.00 when the noise of the children stirred me into slow motion action, I knew that I had to feel better because I didn't want to miss a birthday bash for my father, we were booked into a restaurant yesterday evening with a number of family members. However, it was not to be - I am massively disappointed about this, but I hope my father understands. Mrs. Curly attended with the children in my absence. I returned to bed before 18.00 and slept until 08.00 this morning, the body is obviously trying it's hardest to repair something!

Therefore blogging may be erratic over the next couple of days, I just can't be bothered much.

Comments:
It was very disappointing not having No.1 son at the birthday celebration. It was a good night out and enjoyed by all who were there. Curly magnanimously footed the bill for me for which I was very grateful. Missy Curly in spite of her young age behaved impeccably whilst her older brother acted out the suave 007 but would have carried it off better with a dinner jacket and bow tie - will have to see what can be done about that for next year. Good to see you up and about Curly and really the blog has not suffered to that extent.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_________________________________________________________________






About Me

Curly
Born in 1956
Sanddancer
Sunderland fan
Male
Retailer
Former Borough Councillor
View my Profile

Contact

Email Curly

south-shields AT
blueyonder DOT co DOT uk

Got a story?
Got a tip off?
Got some scandal?
Let me know!

07941386870

Search

Search this site

Comments

How do I make a comment on this blog?
Iain Dale Guide to Blogging
Links

Curly's Corner Shop website
Curly's Photoshop
My Message Board
Shields photo gallery
RTG Message Board
Sunderland AFC Blog
Site Feed
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

British Blogs.


Blogroll Me! Top of the British Blogs
Past

December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007


.